Purchase your ticket simply and quickly.
• Print your ticket at home on a sheet of A4 paper.
• Skip the line at the ticket desk and go straight to the ticket check.
• Enter the desired number of tickets above and click on ‘save and continue’.
• Complete your details and click on ‘save and continue’ (please note that items marked ‘!’ are compulsory).
• You can pay via the iDEAL system or with your credit card.
• Click on the desired method of payment:
– iDEAL: Select your bank. You will the be directed to the secure online banking environment of your bank. Here you can finalise your purchase.
– Credit cards: Enter your details and click on ‘purchase’.
• When your payment has been successfully completed you will receive the tickets by email. In most cases this will take no more than ten minutes.
• Print your tickets before visiting the Groninger Museum. Your ticket will be scanned in the entry hall.
What do you need?
• Credit card or iDEAL online banking
• Email address
• Adobe Reader software
Read the conditions here.
Have you not received an email? Please check your email program’s spam filter.